Our spacious, open loft in Union Square is a professional venue with personality.
Selecting a location for your event often involves compromise, but here you get it all: a central Manhattan address, a creative setting, and a professionally managed space.
- Airy, sunlit 2,500-square-foot space in a landmarked historic building
- Soaring 16-foot ceiling and 12-foot windows that let in natural light
- Upper-level mezzanine for breakout session
- AV setup with a 19-foot projector screen and professional sound system for immersive presentations
- Speedy, secure Wi-Fi with separate networks for you and your guests
- Customizable furniture layout
- Kitchen area with unlimited coffee service
- Central location ONE BLOCK UP FROM UNION SQUARE, close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Knowledgeable staff to make sure your day goes smoothly
Our loft has been used for press launches, fashion showrooms, fundraising events, parties, theater performances, board meetings, offsite meetings, film screenings, weddings, and video and photography shoots.
We're a working photo studio when we don't have our meeting hat on, so our space is full of creative energy.
WE CAN CUSTOMIZE OUR LOFT SPACE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS BELOW FOR INSPIRATION!